Yippee.. it’s my little angel Baptismal day! 🙂
Since, I am also making an invitation/s for any events, I really decided to make a baptismal invitation for my baby, Phoebe Gaile.
I was thinking for something unique but still cute for a little one. So, of course i prepare all the materials and I am making a cutee pocket fold invites for her;
- Baby Pink card board paper with scent
- white special paper with butterfly design
- brown customize ribbon with Phoebe Gaile name.
- Special Color Parchment paper
- Glossy Photo paper for tag/s or picture
- Picture/Image of Phoebe
- Of course, Ruler
- Cutter as well
- Double sided tape
- and Scissor with scallop design
It was really fun making an invitation especially when it comes to your love ones or special someone. Actually, her invitation/s is really hard to make, because it’s quite m
uch detailed and a little ambitious to perfection, hehe 🙂 but it’s worth creating it for my little angel.
So here’s a snap finish of my invites that I made for her. Hope you appreciate!